The series of rides organised by local cyclist and Cycling UK member, Sue Booth, continues in 2021. All rides start at the Kingsway Cafe in Chester, and are between 15 and 25 miles in length. Meeting time is 9:30 am for all rides.
For more information, you can phone or text Sue on 07871 452680. Alternatively you can email her on email@example.com
NOTE: All rides in 2021 are subject to local Covid-19 restrictions and tier rules. Some rides are likely to be cancelled for this reason.
Dates of rides in 2021 are:
- February 13th – Tattenhall Marina
- March 13th – Kelsall Cycles
- April 10th – Cleopatra’s, Holt
- May 8th – Bluebell Cafe, Barrow
- June 12th – Great Budworth Ice Cream Farm
- July 10th – Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre
- August 14th – Burwardsley Candle Factory
- September 11th – Burton Manor College
- October 9th – Jemoleys, Pen y ffordd
- November 13th – Old Ma’s Cafe, Tattenhall
- December 11th – Walk Mill, Waverton