Have you been thinking about getting a cycle and starting to ride? Do you have questions about what to wear, how to find your way around Chester, what locks to use, where to park a bike or even what kind of bike you should buy?
Well, listen to this podcast, made by Jade and Heather from the University of Chester’s Sustainability Unit. They interviewed Chester Cycling Campaign member Cathey Harrington who gave the lowdown on how to get started cycling in Chester. Topics covered include:
- What do I wear to cycle?
- What should I look for when buying a bike?
- How do I carry stuff when cycling?
- What is the difference between an e-bike and a pedal bike?
- I am an adult who can’t ride a bike – how can I get started?
- What tools should I carry when cycling?
- Where can I cycle in and around Chester?
- Advice for people thinking about cycling to work or university?
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know using the comments below.